I just read that ESPN’s College Game Day is coming to Salt Lake City this week. We went in Provo last year with Dave (at 5:00 AM!). It was fun, but I’m not completely bummed that we won’t be there for it this year.
Thinking about it mostly just makes me miss Dave.
- We got up early and helped clean the church.
- We went to Target.
- We purchased gray and lavender running shoes for me (yay!) and had my ring cleaned.
- We went grocery shopping.
- We cleaned our apartment from top to bottom.
- We cut up the vegetables for our dinner tomorrow.
Now we’re watching the UK vs. MSU game and the Air Force vs. Utah game (two different tabs in the web browser). It’s been a great day.
1. S’more pie. Oh my.
2. Bryn’s caramel apples.
3. The Tomato/Basil/Parmesan soup recipe from this month’s BYU magazine (possibly the only useful thing from the publication…)
4. Halloween sugar cookies. Thanksgiving sugar cookies. Christmas sugar cookies.
5. Hannah’s cherry cookies.
6. Lasagna soup. Roni and my mom made this on Tuesday night and hearing about it made me crave it. I think it could make a perfect election night meal.
7. French bread. My Grandma Pullan gave me a book of her recipes when I got married and I’ve been meaning to try the french bread since.
I decided to get a flu shot at work today. My arm hurts a little bit, but now Jason can’t give back the flu-like malady that I gave him last weekend!